STORE CLOSES 9TH APRIL – REOPENS FOR ORDERS 10TH APRIL ORDERS PLACED DURING THIS TIME WILL BE PREPARED FOR DISPATCH ON 10TH APRIL INCLUDING FAST FORWARD ORDERS
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PRIOR TO PURCHASE:
- You will always receive an extra section of tracking, please use this as a test piece. Apply to wall and examine how well it sticks first. If it doesn’t create a good bond immediately you will need to consider additional gluing.
- When applying tracks to a surface, use an object such as a reverse of a small spoon to apply maximum pressure as possible onto the tracks to encourage the best ‘bond’ possible. This will improve the adhesive quality and minimise any chance of the tracks becoming loose later.
- If using our tracking products outdoors, additional fixings/gluing will be required. If using our letters in an outdoor environment you will need to use a weather shield – please call to discuss
- When using our letters on back lit boards or light boxes, small blemishes may appear through the letter tiles depending on the strength of the light source. Scratching of the plastic tile will be inevitable due to the nature of gathering and replacing letters. Hard inks are used to reduce the impact of this. When using non illuminated surfaces, scratches/ ink blemishes have a vitually none or minimal visual impact
- Are you sure you have enough tracking? Check here